[aur-general] Can't recieve the password reset email

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Apr 4 11:05:55 UTC 2016

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:50:20 +0800 (CST), mike550551 wrote:
>Anyone can help me to reset my email address?

Yahoo/Rocketmail accounts can't be used with Arch lists etc. anymore.
Some other mailing list still work with Yahoo/Rocketmail, but with the
limitation, that you don't receive mails from the list, that were sent
by yourself.

"It appears that yahoo has decided to "temporarily" reject all
mails from that system (bbs, wiki, aur, mailing lists). I've sent
an email to their postmaster and hope this will clear up soon."

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.arch.general/55268/match=yahoo
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-January/040458.html

Regards,
Ralf