[aur-general] Name for an (almost) fake package

张海 dreaming.in.code.zh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:26:26 UTC 2016

I'd like to package another version of the AUR package android-sdk (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/android-sdk/), but without any content
in `/opt/android-sdk`, solely for managing package dependency and misc
files such as icon, desktop file and profile script. The real content of
the package should be managed by user itself under `/opt/android-sdk`,
outside of pacman. (This is a preference for some users like me.)

Since it does not come with most of the package content, should I call it
`android-sdk-fake`? But since it does come with the depenencies and misc
files, it is not a "really fake" package. Should I go with
`android-sdk-almost-fake` or something like that?

--
张海
浙江大学 计算机科学与技术