[aur-general] PKGBUILD review

Ryan Whited dergottdergrunten at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:14:52 UTC 2016

This is actually compiling export templates. After making your game, you
export to your desired platform. To that, you have to use these templates
in the export menu. If you want to export to Windows, you have to build
that template.

I completely forgot about the _Arch comment from the last time I submitted.
I'll fix that.