[aur-general] Misuse of AUR (yaourt) comments

William Di Luigi williamdiluigi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:57:19 UTC 2016

Hi Ralf,

I'm not sure if you're referring to my comment (and Det's answer to my
comment) but, if you are, notice that I was asking why the package yaourt
is flagged out of date given that, like you just said, it *is* in fact
up-to-date.

If you were referring to a different "group" of commenters then I'm sorry :)

Regards,
William