[aur-general] Yahoo mail problems (was No notification for out-of-date package)

Mark Weiman mark.weiman at markzz.com
Sun Jan 17 18:58:27 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 19:42 -0800, Dustin Falgout wrote:
> It looks like the reverse dns lookup for the server points to
> [luna.archlinux.org](http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx#) instead of
> aur.archlinux.org. Perhaps that is what's causing the problem?

My personal mail server wouldn't accept mail (postfix on Arch Linux)
from luna.archlinux.org and I had to put it in a whitelist for it to
accept mail from that host. Perhaps it's something similar on Yahoo's
end? Just a thought.

I don't quite remember the messages postfix was spitting out, so I'm
unable to be any help there.

Mark Weiman