[aur-general] Trusted User application

Balló György ballogyor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 08:45:44 UTC 2016

2016. 07.  23, szombat keltezéssel 13.39-kor Nicola Squartini via aur-
general ezt írta:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Nicola Squartini, long time Arch Linux user and
> enthusiast. I would like to become a Trusted User and György
> Balló offered to sponsor my application.

I confirm my sponsorship. The Atom editor and the Electron application
framework are very popular nowadays, definitely we want to see them in
our repositories. It's not easy to build them entirely from sources,
but Nicola did a great job.

Lets start the discussion period of 5 days now.

--
György Balló
Trusted User