[aur-general] Hi all

G. Schlisio g.schlisio at dukun.de
Thu Jun 16 22:01:18 UTC 2016

> any can answer to me ! please
> how I can send My PKGBUILD to AUR-Repusitory ?

dear yousof,

welcome to archlinux. please make sure to read the beginners guide [0]
in the wiki.
also, your question was already answered by alex more than an hour ago.
he pointed you to [1]. please make sure you receive mailinglist mails
and dont send them to spam.
also, please read the code of conduct [2], which especially the
requirement to inform oneself as far as possible before asking a question.

i hope you quickly find your way into our community. if there remain any
questions that you can not answer in the wiki or the forums, feel free
to ask again here at the mailinglist.

regards

[0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Beginners%27_guide
[1]