[aur-general] out of date packages?

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:33:34 UTC 2016

On 05/05/2016 10:22 AM, Doug Newgard wrote:
> You're right, but people can flag it out of date for whatever reason they want
> (and doing this a lot causes maintainers to ignore the flag). In this case,
> yes, it is because of a fork.

Naturally I am aware that people can do whatever ridiculous things they
want. :)
Of course, I don't know why they would do something so silly, but
apparently they do anyway...

The "this" was Jude's reason for asking, though.

The AUR can now show you the message left when flagging an out-of-date
package in addition to the out-of-date status itself. Pity you can't see
that in the repos as well.

--
Eli Schwartz