[aur-general] Copy package from AUR archive

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:34:10 UTC 2016

On 10/01/2016 09:55 AM, Yassine Imounachen via aur-general wrote:
> Thank you everybody this is very clear. Sorry I did inadvertently enable
> 'daily digest' , this is what explains my late response.
>
> On 1 Oct 2016 9:07 am, <aur-general-request at archlinux.org> wrote:

[...]

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of aur-general digest..."

Note the instructions in the daily digest. Using a completely, utterly
meaningless subject line is not conducive to effective communications.

Ideally you would respond In-Reply-To the original message rather than
the digest, in order to keep like subjects grouped together in a single
thread. But at a minimum, please use meaningful subject lines...

--
Eli Schwartz