[aur-general] Trusted User Application: Giancarlo Razzolini
grazzolini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:51:17 UTC 2016
Em outubro 20, 2016 15:39 Levente Polyak escreveu:
> Hi Giancarlo,
> thanks for your application and jelle for sponsoring.
> As always I want to give my 2 cents to your PKGBUILDs so you could
> improve certain points before the voting period starts.
> Please don't be scared! :)
> PS: some of the blocks are copy-paste, its just lot easier this way :]
I always appreciate input. Jelle did already provide some, and I have hunt down all the
namcap issues I found. Since there is a lot of copy and paste, I'll reply in the same manner,
condensing where possible.
- I am aware that the .install file does not need to be on the sources. But If I am not
mistaken, if it is not on the sources array, it also does not have it's checksum
validated. Since most of those .install files run code, I have always put them on the
sources array. I am open to suggestions though.
- I will correct any usage of $pkgdir and $srcdir without quotes on them.
- I fixed the download target of some packages, specially because of the github versioning.
But it makes sense to fix all of them to do the same.
- Main vs. VCS provides/conflicts: Will fix them to not have those.
- the chkboot-git conflict was because the package was named chkboot-git before.
I can safely remove that.
- I was in doubt regarding the user deletion. In this specific instance that dir
is the user home dir. I don't think it does create any files there though.
Do you have any recommendation on how to tackle this one? I don't want to leave
just an empty dir as leftover of the package uninstall.
- I took over that package on the migration of the AUR3 to the AUR4 and, since
there weren't new releases of that software since then, I didn't pay much
attention to it. Will apply the suggestions.
I plan to do these corrections as soon as possible (possibly still today, tomorrow at max).
Thanks for the input,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the aur-general