[aur-general] Disconcerting commit dates and lack of comments for slickpicker

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:53:37 UTC 2016

On 09/01/2016 01:04 PM, ShadowKyogre via aur-general wrote:
> Oh sweet! I currently just have a dedicated subfolder for my AUR
> PKGBUILDs, but none of the niceties that this provides. Thanks a
> bunch!

Happy to help. :)

Notice, it even has a function to import pre-existing AUR packages, if
you just started using my aurpublish manager or alternatively became
(co-)maintainer of a previously-uploaded package.

I tried to include anything that I thought could be useful, and since I
haven't touched the scripts/hooks in a while, I figure I have probably
succeeded. :D

Feel free to mention anything you think could be done better, or would
be nice to additionally do.

--
Eli Schwartz