[aur-general] first package submission

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 03:27:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

Le 03/04/2017 à 08:17, David CARLIER via aur-general a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I wished to submit this new package, the only thing is the main source file
> needs to be taken from the url (e.g needs a registration) but that s all so
> I dunno if I can apply for submitting this to aur ?

So, first advice, you can remove all the var you don’t set. You also
don’t need to quote $pkgname/$pkgver. You can avoid $srcdir and quoting
in prepare by using .. instead.

Now, regarding your question, such packages are allowed in AUR, but you
have to take some extra care about sources in particular. Please read
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Nonfree_applications_package_guidelines

Regards,
Bruno