[aur-general] git push - Permissions denied

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:01:19 UTC 2017

Le 04/04/2017 à 21:13, Lukas Fleischer a écrit :

> On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 at 03:43:11, Dan B via aur-general wrote:
>> Package: aur.archlinux.org/libcs50
>>
>>>  » git push
>>> Enter passphrase for key '/home/krakn/.ssh/id_rsa':
>>> git-receive-pack: permission denied: krakn
>>> fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
>>>
>>> Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
>> Remotes are as follows (I am able to clone the repository):
>>
>>>  » git remote -v
>>> origin ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/libcs50 (fetch)
>>> origin ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/libcs50 (push)
>> I have no problems pushing to my other repositories. Is there
>> something on the backend that might be preventing the push?
> Well, the Git repository and the package base already exist [1, 2] and
> are maintained by somebody else. It is kind of strange that there is no
> package assigned to that package base, though (.SRCINFO does not contain
> a pkgname entry).
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/?h=libcs50
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libcs50

Hum… Didn’t think about searching for the $pkgbase. This kind of things
should not happen, right? Maybe the git interface should check the
presence of a pkgname in .SRCINFO (as well as mismatches with the
PKGBUILD for all sorts of things)?

This would block such commits:
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=libcs50&id=57fe3f6e5de6e1ab398e6c48ced4adba0ae8d57e

Bruno