[aur-general] git push - Permissions denied

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Thu Apr 6 03:42:50 UTC 2017

On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 at 08:01:19, Bruno Pagani via aur-general wrote:
> Hum… Didn’t think about searching for the $pkgbase. This kind of things
> should not happen, right? Maybe the git interface should check the
> presence of a pkgname in .SRCINFO (as well as mismatches with the
> PKGBUILD for all sorts of things)?

We cannot parse PKGBUILD files, so we cannot ensure that the .SRCINFO
meta data matches the PKGBUILD (not being able to parse PKGBUILD files
was the reason .SRCINFO was introduced in the first place).

Checking for at least one package in the update hook sounds like a good
idea to me. I will look into it, thanks!