[aur-general] TU application for Eli Schwartz

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 18 12:55:33 UTC 2017

On 12/13/2017 01:57 PM, Eli Schwartz via aur-general wrote:
> Hello, all. :)
>
> My name is Eli Schwartz, better known as eschwartz on the forums[1],
> AUR[2], bugtracker[3], wiki[4] general mailing lists, IRC, and generally
> everywhere I can stick my nose in. With the aid of Bartłomiej
> Piotrowski, I am applying today to become a TU.

Nice to hear you finally surrender resisting, unfortunately it wasn't me
who finally convinced you :p

Running xxarhtna surprisingly lead to some minor things... expected void
here ;)

calibre-installer:
- nothing i would call common to enable and start units or timers on install

fanficfare:
- there is an update for 2.20.0

kindletool:
kindletool-git:
- its GPL3 license, GPL points to GPL2

git-extras:
git-extras-git:
- can't hurt to list some dependencies it uses like gawk etc, makes it
  work better on install in minimal environments like baremetal
  containers. at least i would :P

kindleunpack:
- GPLv3 is not a valid common license, should be GPL3
- package() could get a --skip-build

PS: i *really* hate variables in url= just annoyance -.-*
PPS: good luck

cheers,
Levente