[aur-general] Review request for a PKGBUILD

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:35:32 UTC 2017

Le 08/01/2017 à 22:13, Leonid Bloch a écrit :

> Bruno, thanks for the catch! You are right!
>
> But I prefer to keep the quotes: too many times I fell for some
> unexplained behavior in Bash the reason for which was forgetting to
> quote a variable. I try to quote wherever possible since. :)

Well that’s a good precaution generally, and I know what I’m talking
about since my involvement in Bumblebee (and FLOSS more generally)
started partially because someone didn’t took it[0], but here see Eli
and Doug comments, this is really unnecessary. ;)

Cheers,
Bruno

[0]
https://github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee-Old-and-abbandoned/commit/a047be85247755cdbe0acce6f1dafc8beb84f2ac