[aur-general] Review request for a PKGBUILD

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:55:34 UTC 2017

On 01/08/2017 04:35 PM, Bruno Pagani via aur-general wrote:
> started partially because someone didn’t took it[0], but here see Eli
> and Doug comments, this is really unnecessary. ;)

Would this be a bad time to say that my personal style of choice is to
over-quote? :p

All I said was "appeal to authority" == fail because you can get gurus
to say whatever you want. It's a very subjective bikeshed.

As long as you *do* use quotes in circumstances where you *can* get
unpredictable user input containing spaces (or nothing of course!) it
really doesn't matter what you do the rest of the time.
It is a style preference.

--
Eli Schwartz