[aur-general] TU Application: Bruno Pagani

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:44:49 UTC 2017

Le 10/01/2017 à 16:15, Levente Polyak a écrit :

> On 01/10/2017 04:11 PM, Levente Polyak wrote:
>> audiothumbs-frameworks:
>> - a pkgver() function could be handy when using commit hashes, that
>>   helps avoiding to manually keep pkgver parts in sync (like r5 part
>>   before the partial hash)
>>
> [...]
>> ring-kde:
>> - a pkgver() function could be handy when using commit hashes, that
>>   helps avoiding to manually keep pkgver parts in sync (like 2.3.0.r287
>>   part before the partial hash)
> Oh, just after sending the mail i realized that you pull those commits
> via tarball... well guess that won't work that easily except if you use
> git checkouts for it :D

Yes, the whole point here is was to avoid cloning the repo and having
git in makedepends. So, no pkgver function here, and it will stay my job
to update this var correctly. ;)

That being said, audiothumbs-frameworks is not likely to see another
commit any time soon and ring-kde should switch to versionned released
again at some (not too far) point, so this is no big deal. :)

Regards,
Bruno