[aur-general] Not receiving own emails send to the list

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:51:27 UTC 2017

Le 11/01/2017 à 17:37, Vanush Misha Paturyan via aur-general a écrit :

> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 01:08:07AM +0100, Bruno Pagani via aur-general wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> With my recent email address change followed by my email spree to this
>> list (because of my TU application mostly), I’ve noticed I’m not
>> receiving my own emails, despite “Receive your own posts to the list?”
>> being set to “Yes”.
> I might be wrong here, but I think it is gmail's "feature" not to show
> you your own emails that are coming back via mailing lists. I was
> investigating similar complain by a gmail user that he does not
> receive his own emails via mailing list, and my conclusion was gmail
> silently deletes them.

And it seems you’re right[0]. Thanks for this hint!

This *non-disengageable* “feature” is apparently quite old, but I’m
discovering it only now because this address wasn’t subscribed to much
MLs before…

Screw you Google, at the precise moment rspamd can work with OpenSMTPd
again, you’re off.

Bruno

[0] https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/fkbKPajx1Dw