[aur-general] gopro package check

mickael foucaux mickael.foucaux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:48:22 UTC 2017

thanks.

The package author and I made some updates after you comments.

about checksums:
- I changed it for 'SKIP' rule

about version number:
- version tag has been added to original repository
- and the PKGBUILD grabs it

about the name:
- I added the '-git' suffix
- I updated the group name as well

about variables:
- $srcdir and $pkgdir are now embed in quoted strings

about licence:
- it has been added to the source repository

Is that good enough to fit AUR quality?