[aur-general] Review and a bit of other help request

Uwe Koloska kolewu at koloro.de
Fri Mar 24 00:41:50 UTC 2017

Am 23.03.2017 um 23:08 schrieb Konstantin Gizdov:
> I am aware of the '/etc/makepkg.conf'. I read the Wiki. That's not what I
> am talking about. A make command in a PKGBUILD build() did not accept my
> tweaked $MAKEFLAGS. I had to explicitly give 'make $MAKEFLAGS' to get my
> options to work. So I added it to the PKGBUILD of my packages. Maybe it
> works now without it, but it didn't.

Just a guess: How did you try to define the flag?  If it doesn't exist
(and has been exported before) you have to export it for make to pick it
up from the environment.  Setting the variable only makes it available
in the current script (and a PKGBUILD is just a bash script setting
well-known variables and using some predefined functions).

Regards,
Uwe