[aur-general] Review and a bit of other help request

Konstantin Gizdov arch at kge.pw
Tue Mar 28 11:18:04 UTC 2017

Hi Eli,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with work and travel.

I am planning on contributing a bit more, yes. But as you know that takes
time and preparation. That's why I wanted someone to look over my
contributions up to now so I am sure I am going forward on a stable basis.
I plan on gradually including all interesting packages that are orphaned or
do not exist. However, that will be some undefined time in the future and
people need their packages working now :D This is why this whole thing is a
bit awkward.

Thanks for all the help and comments. I am sure I will be back for more as
soon as I start taking in more packages.

Regards,
Konstantin