[aur-general] TU Application: Andrew Crerar

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 21 00:20:16 UTC 2017

On 11/20/2017 06:22 PM, Bruno Pagani via aur-general wrote:
> I didn’t take a thorough look at the PKGBUILD yet (because I’m currently
> lacking free time a lot), but one thing that I’ve already pointed out
> for the existing firefox package as well as for the current
> firefox-developer package in the AUR is that gtk2 should be moved to
> optdeps as it is only required by the flashplayer plugin.
Not unless the original reason for rejecting the bugreport asking for
that to be an optdepends, has suddenly become invalid.

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/47398

I would assume that foutrelis/heftig are aware of the reasoning for that
bug, and will know if/when that changes. I freely admit I have no idea
of the status of that, but if I am wrong then that bug could be reopened.

--
Eli Schwartz