[aur-general] Package review

Konstantin Gizdov arch at kge.pw
Fri Oct 13 15:06:50 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Looking for a bit of help with two new python packages I uploaded to AUR.
Packages in question are python-root_numpy & python-hep_ml.

So I think I've done the PKGBUILDs correctly, but when I run namcap on the
packages I get warnings about unneeded dependencies included and
specifically for hep_ml I get warning about not including any ELF files but
not labelling it as 'any' platform.

My issue is that I have included only dependencies that are listed by the
package developers, but I still have namcap complaining. Also, I thought we
weren't not supposed to label packages as 'any'. Or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Konstantin