[aur-general] TU Application: David Runge

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 25 00:12:49 UTC 2017

On 10/24/2017 12:43 PM, Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
> Some issues were raised based on automated tool reports, which I
> think David will be able to resolve.

Excuse me? I am hardly an "automated tool report". :p You seem to have
derived that conclusion out of thin air.

The reason I never got around to remarking on his packages until very
nearly the last day of the discussion period was not just because I was
expecting anthraxx to do so first -- I also spent no little time reading
every single PKGBUILD of his in the AUR, and cloning the sources for
perusal for several of them too.

I've seen a lot of PKGBUILDs, and many/most of the simple mistakes or
general style failures that people tend to make; I have a list of things
to raise red flags over. But that still doesn't mean I can review a
PKGBUILD without even looking at it! Maybe one day...

--
Eli Schwartz