[aur-general] TU Application: David Runge

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:17:40 UTC 2017

On 24 October 2017 at 22:54, Giancarlo Razzolini
<grazzolini at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Em outubro 24, 2017 14:43 Rashif Ray Rahman escreveu:
>>
>> On 18 October 2017 at 18:40, Rashif Ray Rahman <schiv at archlinux.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The discussion begins now and will last until 23 October, after which
>>> the voting period will begin on 24 October. Good luck David!
>>

>> The formal discussion period is over, please cast your votes! The
>> voting period will last until 31 October.
>>
>> I do have one thing to say to David: please do think about the time
>> commitment associated with this. If you think that you won't be able
>> to commit much starting out, then it will be quite sad moving forward.
>>
>> Otherwise, I say again that David's proposal has followed standard
>> procedure, including a holistic review by myself the sponsor. Some
>> issues were raised based on automated tool reports, which I think
>> David will be able to resolve.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>

> The link to the vote for the lazy: https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=97

Results are in:

Yes   No  Abstain  Total   Participation
  25     6            8      39           82.98%

Congratulations, David, you are now an Arch Linux Trusted User!

What's more:

- I have updated your account on AUR;
- I see you have two usernames on our bugtracker, let us know which
username to upgrade.

Enjoy!

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1