[aur-general] TU Application: Morten Linderud

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:23:59 UTC 2017

> > python-vagrant:
> > - test cases could be run
> > - you could distribute the LICENSE.MIT file as MIT is not a common
>
> The testing is sorta peculiar as it requires vagrant and virtualbox(!) to
run.
> Haven't gotten the cases to run after installing them so I have to work a
bit
> more on this.

Vagrant can work with a number of backends. The default one is virtualbox,
but you can also use libvirt, vmware, etc. So if you want to avoid using
virtualbox, consider something like a per-user libvirt session. I don't
know anything about python-vagrant in particular, though, so I could be off
the rails here.