[aur-general] Attempt to upload llvm35 to AUR gets rejected

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:11:05 UTC 2018

The llvm35 package recently got kicked from extra, but I need it for
my Pure package (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pure/) which in
turn is needed for a bunch of other packages I maintain in the AUR.

So I resurrected llvm35 from extra, brushed it up a little so that it
compiles again (also bumped the package revision), and tried to upload
it to the AUR under the previous package name llvm35. All I get is:

Writing objects: 100% (8/8), 4.76 KiB | 2.38 MiB/s, done.
Total 8 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: package already provided by []: llvm35
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To ssh://aur.archlinux.org/llvm35.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/llvm35.git'

My version of the PKGBUILD is available here:
https://bitbucket.org/agraef/llvm35-pkgbuild

It's a split package, but isn't that supposed to be supported by the
AUR? Anything else wrong with it?

Any help appreciated, many thanks in advance.
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com