[aur-general] Wrong ownership notification

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 10 21:30:15 UTC 2018

On 8/10/18 5:21 PM, Lukas Fleischer via aur-general wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 10:47:02, Eli Schwartz via aur-general wrote:
>> On 8/10/18 4:44 AM, Florian Bruhin wrote:
>> [...]
>>> However, the package never was orphaned, and at least in the AUR
>>> webinterface I'm still listed as a maintainer... huh?
>>
>> You're not the only one, I gave a patch to lfleischer via IRC a couple
>> days ago IIRC.
>
> I never received that message and I nearly missed this email as well.
> Please report bugs to the bug tracker and send patches to the aur-dev
> mailing list. Thanks!

Sent.

I lost track of things. Also I initially wasn't sure I was understanding
the code directly, so I wanted to double-check if you were seeing what I
was seeing. But, I couldn't ping you on IRC. (there's *someone* joined
to -tu with the nick "lfleischre" but that's not your normal one, and
it's not responding. :p)

So, anyway, patch sent. :) It would've gotten there eventually...

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User