[aur-general] TU application: Daurnimator

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 17 13:00:44 UTC 2018

Em dezembro 17, 2018 5:23 Bartłomiej Piotrowski via aur-general escreveu:

> I fail to understand how discussion got where it is now. Is sponsorship
> process about packaging quality and candidate in general or pushing some
> agenda through projects that applicant is helping with?

I don't believe I have to say this, but we should probably write somewhere how
the applicant will be evaluated. Because asking the applicant about something
they don't really have control over is ridiculous, to say the least.

I know we have this [0], but it is not enough. Are we going to start asking
applicants questions not related to packaging and arch? Then at least lets make
sure they can prepare for it. Or, preferably, can we please focus on packaging?

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini

[0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users#How_do_I_become_a_TU?