[aur-general] AUR rate limiting

Macca hagar at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 20 19:40:06 UTC 2018

I have personally run afoul of the rate limit.

I have gotten around it by downloading the package list file.
And then by using the got versions of the pkgbuilds.

Once you have the pkgbuild tree you only have to update it once and build m any times.

You shouldn't have to download it.

Some of these air tools realy need to be rewritten.

Thanks
Macca
⁣Sent from BlueMail ​