[aur-general] Please remove gsmartcontrol-svn package from AUR

John Lane archlinux at jelmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:01:34 UTC 2018

Hi, I got the below sent to me regarding a pkg I have in AUR.

I guess it should be deleted as per the request. I believe that requires
a mail to this list?

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gsmartcontrol-svn/

I verified [1] the sender's address is indeed the upstream developer.

thanks.

[1] https://gsmartcontrol.sourceforge.io/home/index.php/Support