[aur-general] Please remove gsmartcontrol-svn package from AUR

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Fri Feb 9 15:13:37 UTC 2018

I don't see it as mandatory, but if I was the maintainer of this
development package I would do as the developer says and request
package deletion.

In order to request deletion, you use the menu at the right of your
package's page in AUR, "Submit request", select the proper type and
provide the reasoning.

FYI: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR#Other_requests

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle