[aur-general] Special Removal of an Inactive TU: speps

Balló György ballogyor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 00:43:09 UTC 2018

On 18.01.2018 00.18, Thorsten Toepper via aur-general wrote:
> Therefore the second requirement, to NOT do any special action on the
> AUR requiring TU privileges is not fulfilled, as participating in
> votes is exactly one of these TU privileges.

This is unclear in the bylaws. I assumed that AUR is the repository
where the user-contributed packages are stored. Therefore the actions
that require AUR privileges are: disown/merge/delete a package. These
actions are tracked on the aur-requests mailing list only if a request
was filed before the action, so we don't really know the last
privileged action of a TU. I think it should be implemented within the
AUR web interface.

--
György Balló
Trusted User