[aur-general] Special Removal of an Inactive TU: speps

Doug Newgard scimmia at archlinux.org
Thu Jan 18 23:02:32 UTC 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 22:05:10 +0100
Thorsten Toepper <atsutane at freethoughts.de> wrote:

> Whether the votes happens in the AUR web interface or on a separate
> private mailing list is unimportant for the real process I agree, just
> at the moment it's the AUR webinterface and the second point is simply
> not too well formulated, in it's current form this also includes the
> votes and therefore in case someone participated in a vote both blocks
> are neglected. So the "either" "or" doesn't really work here.

Yes, it is a bit ambiguous. The discussion in #archlinux-tu concluded that the
voting being an the AUR was just happenstance and intent of the section was
that voting not be included in point 2. With many/most of the most active TUs
participating or present for that discussion, I would conclude that the general
understanding of this section was followed in this case and the motions have
passed.