[aur-general] TU Application - Robin Broda

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 4 12:42:21 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 05:16:52PM +0100, Robin Broda via aur-general wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm Robin 'coderobe' Broda, born in '99, and I'm writing to become a
> Trusted User.
>
> [SNIP]

Yo Robin!

Super happy to see you applying for TU, and I appreciate the support you have
been doing on IRC. However!

I think it's too early. Most of the packages mentioned doesn't have many updoots
and they have frankly been added barely a month ago to the AUR. I'd love to see
more AUR packages from you, and maybe that you adopt some orphan packages from
community.

--
Morten Linderud

PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16