[aur-general] [PRQ#10789] Merge Request for remarkable-webkit2gtk

Mikael Blomstrand mbloms at kth.se
Sun Mar 4 00:22:52 UTC 2018

I just made a merge-request for a package I maintain. But I'm curious
about what this actually means in practice when it's merged.

Will current users be notified in some way? Will they be redirected to
the new package? Or is it just about the votes?

If users are not notified, is there a smart way to make them move to the
new package before deleting?

---
Micke