[aur-general] Packaging all CRAN packages for R

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Sat May 26 19:29:54 UTC 2018

On May 26, 2018 6:04:48 PM GMT+02:00, Alex Branham via aur-general <aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
>already 130ish R packages on the AUR. I named them r-cran-* rather than
>r-* because 1) it's clearer where the packages are coming from and 2)
>it's a pain to search for r-*

Please stop naming packages including where they come from, they should only contain its name and language, not the source. We never want cpan for perl, pypi for python or whatever. Also it. Doesn't quite make sense to search for r2-* at all, either way, please definitively leave cran out of packages names.

Cheers