[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

shoober420 shoober420 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 02:09:30 UTC 2018

This still doesn't cover up the fact you gave NO WARNING before the
suspension. Also, if you so desire 'high quality', and strive for this
"political correctness", don't be a hypocrite and comment back the
very way you don't want to be talked to. That doesn't give the
impression of what you want achieved does it? This was all in fun and
humor, not disrespect, and could have easily been diagnosed and
resolved if you talked to me about this before making such a drastic
decision.