[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Mark Weiman mark.weiman at markzz.com
Sun Nov 4 02:34:38 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-11-03 at 22:09 -0400, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
> This still doesn't cover up the fact you gave NO WARNING before the
> suspension. Also, if you so desire 'high quality', and strive for
> this
> "political correctness", don't be a hypocrite and comment back the
> very way you don't want to be talked to. That doesn't give the
> impression of what you want achieved does it? This was all in fun and
> humor, not disrespect, and could have easily been diagnosed and
> resolved if you talked to me about this before making such a drastic
> decision.

This has nothing to do with "political correctness" and has to do with
the fact that you sent multiple requests, one after another, that were
denied with language that didn't really help the TUs know your intent.

The TUs are volunteers (probably have other important things to do as
well) and I wouldn't expect them to put any time into requests like the
ones listed and just deny them.

You only getting a week suspension "without warning" is quite
reasonable.

Mark