[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 4 03:13:37 UTC 2018

On 11/3/18 11:03 PM, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
> I have contributed to Arch, and Linux very much so. Especially for Steam.
> Here’s a fine example.
>
> https://github.com/ValveSoftware/steam-for-linux/issues/3863
>
> This was discovered and resolved by yours truly. A lot of painstaking and
> debugging went into diagnosing that bug. I love Arch, and do a lot for this
> community. You should concentrate on all the good I have done, instead of
> all the supposed bad things I’ve done.

Luckily, since your bug report to ValveSoftware was more descriptive
than "Yo there's an error my dude", people were able to deduce what you
meant.

I encourage you to be as descriptive when submitting orphan requests on
the AUR... that way we won't have to reject them and give you a
temporary suspension in the process.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User