[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Eric Waller ewwaller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 03:56:43 UTC 2018

On 11/3/18 7:58 PM, Jason Ryan via aur-general wrote:
> On 03/11/18 at 10:49pm, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
>> I can argue me being banned from the forums
>> were misunderstandings as well.
>
> Yeah, the sort of “misunderstandings“ that saw you create an alt account
> after you were banned and then have that account banned. Twice.
>
> Trust me: we understand you well enough.
>
> /J

I read the mail lists, but do not often participate.  I tend to limit my
activities to the forums.  The forum administrators try to handle things
out of the public view.

In this case, I will uncloak and state that I reiterate everything that
Jason has stated.  On the forums, we have had to take action on more
than one occasion against this individual that were not mere
misunderstandings. The subject of this email is persona non grata on the
forums having crossed several of the moderators.

Eric Waller
(ewaller)