[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

shoober420 shoober420 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:55:27 UTC 2018

Alright, so lets compare the current sdl2 package in the official
repos, to the one in the AUR. I did indeed try to contact the
"sdl2-hg" maintainer over half a year ago, who also maintains the
"lib32-sdl2-hg" package, with no response. I flagged "lib32-sdl2-hg"
over half a year ago, and that package is also maintained by the same
person who does "sdl2-hg".

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful, but common sense tells you,
that if you compared the two packages, the AUR one is seriously
outdated. Also, taking into account the comment from "Teteros on
2018-10-14 16:41", further confirming how outdated it is, and the
author continuing to not address or response, makes it even more clear
why it was flagged outdated. I just figured common sense would have
shown why it was flagged by me, especcially my comment along with it,
stating I have a PKGBUILD ready for upload.