[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Mr.Elendig mrelendig at har-ikkje.net
Sun Nov 4 09:56:28 UTC 2018

On 04/11/2018 04:09, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
> That bug is so important, it is linked on the Arch wiki itself.
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Steam/Troubleshooting#Segmentation_fault_when_disabling_runtime
>
> Maybe you are glamorizing your own perception of me onto the world Jason. I
> do a lot for Arch, and this community. Do you maintain any packages and
> debug, or just moderate the forums?
>
> On Saturday, November 3, 2018, shoober420 <shoober420 at gmail.com> wrote:

Something something <insert meme pic of irony here> stuff and things.

If you believe you are so important to the arch community then I would
suggest acting like it. You are, in my eyes anyway, coming across as
someone who are much more *self* important than important to the
community. Show your worth with actions, not with words.