[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

shoober420 shoober420 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 06:37:37 UTC 2018

I already did. I showed an example of how I contributed, and I already have
two packages I was able to update and maintain. There would have been many
more if I wasn't suspended for no good reason.

You blindly assuming I didn't contact the maintainer, then denying my
request TWICE, not giving a reason TWICE, instead of actually discussing it
with me why you denied my maintainership is not actually a reason to deny
my request. Since you didn't explicitly claim why you denied it, having two
times to do so, taunting me to request it again, technically is no reason
to deny someones request.

Not only was no reason given to denying my request to maintain sdl2-hg, you
gave no reason for suspending my account. FYI, "sdl2-hg" and
"lib32-sdl2-hg" were both maintained by the same guy, so if you just handed
over maintainership to me for "lib32-sdl2-hg" in a blink of an eye, there's
no reason to do the same for "sdl2-hg", considering it was the same
maintainer, and all the reasons I mentioned before, especcially the comment
from "Teteros".

This all in all, is completely unprofessional, and for some of you to judge
me and my actions...maybe you all should look at yourselfs before even
considering judging me.

Sorry if this double posted, my gmail is glitching out.