[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

shoober420 shoober420 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:09:37 UTC 2018

So Mr.Elenig, you trying to belittle me and discredit me, further proves
Mark's point he made ealier that you can't place people having more
importance than others (something I also wasn't doing), since we all are
important to Arch, and Linux as a whole. You don't know all I've done, so
you can't just assume I haven't done anything, or am looking for praise,
since you would know that's not the case if you fully read this whole
discussion.