[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Mr.Elendig mrelendig at har-ikkje.net
Sun Nov 4 11:46:29 UTC 2018

On 04/11/2018 08:09, shoober420 wrote:
> So Mr.Elenig, you trying to belittle me and discredit me, further
> proves Mark's point he made ealier that you can't place people having
> more importance than others (something I also wasn't doing), since we
> all are important to Arch, and Linux as a whole. You don't know all
> I've done, so you can't just assume I haven't done anything, or am
> looking for praise, since you would know that's not the case if you
> fully read this whole discussion.

You are misreading my mail, and I'm not trying to belittle and discredit
you, let me explain:

Showing with action doesn't mean reiterating that you have contributed
before. A good way to do it would be to calm down, go outside and do
something for a while. And then when the suspension have timed out you
could make a new request where you explain the problem with the package
and why you should be allowed to take over. Write it more like your bug
report to valve and with less of the "humor".