[aur-general] Results for TU Application: Daniel Bermond (dbermond)

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:29:46 UTC 2018

Le 29/10/2018 à 13:22, Bruno Pagani a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Le 14/10/2018 à 21:49, Daniel Bermond via aur-general a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Daniel Bermond and my alias on the AUR and forums is
>> dbermond[1][3].
>>
>> Bruno Pagani (alias: ArchangeGabriel) is sponsoring my Trusted User application.
> The discussion period is over here too, the vote is thus open:
>
>     https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=111
>
> Ending next Monday as well. ;)
>
> Bruno

The voting period is over since 10 minutes ago, and here are the results:

– Yes: 33
– No: 8
– Abstain: 6

So, with an awesome 94 % participation and a large majority,
congratulations on your new promotion to TU! :D

I’ve upgraded your AUR account to TU, please now proceed with the TODO
list at this address:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users

And keep up the great work! ;)

Cheers,