[aur-general] Results for TU Application: Daniel Bermond (dbermond)

Daniel Bermond danielbermond at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:40:25 UTC 2018

On 05/11/2018 10:29, Bruno Pagani wrote:
> Le 29/10/2018 à 13:22, Bruno Pagani a écrit :
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Le 14/10/2018 à 21:49, Daniel Bermond via aur-general a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My name is Daniel Bermond and my alias on the AUR and forums is
>>> dbermond[1][3].
>>>
>>> Bruno Pagani (alias: ArchangeGabriel) is sponsoring my Trusted User application.
>> The discussion period is over here too, the vote is thus open:
>>
>>     https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=111
>>
>> Ending next Monday as well. ;)
>>
>> Bruno
> The voting period is over since 10 minutes ago, and here are the results:
>
> – Yes: 33
> – No: 8
> – Abstain: 6
>
> So, with an awesome 94 % participation and a large majority,
> congratulations on your new promotion to TU! :D
>
> I’ve upgraded your AUR account to TU, please now proceed with the TODO
> list at this address:
>

> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users
>
> And keep up the great work! ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Bruno

I receive this news with great happiness! Amazing! :)

I would like to thank everyone who participated in my application:
thanks to the voters (independently of the vote), to the TUs that
replied to my application and to everyone involved here! Thank you! :)

Thanks to Eli for the extensive package review. I'll be implementing
more and more suggested changed as soon as possible.

And very special thanks to my sponsor Bruno Pagani for being my sponsor,
for the guidance and for all the kind support that he spent with me.
Thank you Bruno! :D

I'll try my best to contribute to the Arch Linux community.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Bermond