[aur-general] TU Application: Daniel Bermond (dbermond)

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sun Oct 14 21:12:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 14-10-18, Daniel Bermond via aur-general wrote:
> My name is Daniel Bermond and my alias on the AUR and forums is
> dbermond[1][3].
>
> Bruno Pagani (alias: ArchangeGabriel) is sponsoring my Trusted User application. I would like to highly thank Bruno for accepting to be my sponsor.

Welcome here!

I see that you maintain a fair number of useful and popular packages,
thanks for the work it represents.

I had a look at some of your packages (including the ones you mention
below), and they are in pretty good shape.

> I would like to bring the following packages into [community]:
> - advancecomp
> - kvazaar
> - intel-media-sdk
> - libmysofa
> - openh264
> - shine
> - vmaf

Out of curiosity, do you plan to only bring these 7 packages to
[community], or is it just a highlight?  Out of those 7, only 4 are
currently maintained by you (unless I'm being tricked by the new
co-maintainer feature), and they are not the most popular packages you
have.

Baptiste